WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY EYEBROW PROCEDURE?
- If you have an ideal shape or goal in mind feel free to bring pictures of the desired shape. You can fill in your eyebrows as you normally would so we can take into consideration the shape you usually wear.
- If you regularly get your eyebrows shaped, waxed, threaded or tinted, make sure you do this at least 3 days before your appointment. Minimal shaping is done during the procedure but it is best to have them done prior to reduce any skin sensitivity.
- Clients must stop taking blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and Ibuprofen.
- Do not drink any alcohol the night before and day of your appointment and limit the amount of caffeine you consume.
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you must wait at least one year before considering this procedure. It is highly recommended that you avoid sun and tanning bed exposure for 30 days BEFORE and AFTER your procedure.
- If you show up for your appointment with a new tan or a sunburn, you will need to reschedule and will forfeit your deposit. As your skin exfoliates from a sunburn, it will take the pigment with it.